WHAT IS A SPHERICAL IMAGE?
A spherical image is a full frame image which covers a 360° view angle.
WHAT IS A PANORAMA IMAGE?
Panorama image is a cylindrical image which usually covers a partial or full horizontal line of sight.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM COST TO GET LISTED IN GOOGLE MAPS?
5 spherical images, $298 special price limited time only.
WHO NEEDS GOOGLE SEARCH AND GOOGLE MAPS LISTING?
Ask yourself: “Do customers find my business easy?” Have you ever thought about how easy (or difficult) it may be for clients to find your business? If you’re wondering what a Google business listing is, chances are you don’t have one. And you should. We will claim your business listing and make sure that your address is correct. Then, when people search for you on Google maps, they’ll find you. Your task is to make what you sell more tangible to your prospects. Making it easy for them to find you is one way to do this.
DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS?
When your new clients are driving down the road doing 60 kmh trying to read the street numbers, it would be easier for them if they could see what they were looking for. So upload a picture (or pictures) of your business onto your web site. Show us what it looks like from the outside so I know what I’m looking for.
DOES SEE INSIDE TOURS HELP DOUBLE INTEREST IN BUSINESS LISTINGS?
Yes, those who view a listing with a see inside tour are twice as likely to be interested** in booking a reservation there. And among 18-34 year-old in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a tour.
TWO OUT OF THREE PEOPLE WANT MORE INSIDE TOURS
Among people surveyed**, 67% want more business listings to have see inside (virtual) tours. Of the remainder, 26% were indifferent, and 7% stated that more virtual tours were unnecessary.
GOOGLE IS #1 FOR LOCAL SEARCH
When searching for restaurants and hotels online, 62% of people use Google**.
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:
- 1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
- 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.